- Minimum Loan Amount: 1m
- Maximum: Below 100M.
- 2 years depending on collateral offered.
- Bi-monthly, monthly& quarterly depending on a client’s business cash flow cycle.
- Application Form
- Business Trading license.
- Bank Statement for at least 6 months.
- Cash flow projections for at least 12 months – to be prepared by the Bank’s Relationship Managers after looking at basic source documents, interviewing the customer and visiting the client’s business premises.
- Copy of Valuation report prepared by a bank-approved valuer(s) where applicable.
- Client to sign affidavit in addition to land sales agreement.
- Spousal consent for all security where applicable
- Title deeds.
- Equitable mortgage.
- Discounted FDs/TBs.
- Motor Vehicles.
- Plant and Machinery.
- Kibanja agreements.
- Movable Chattels.
- Lockup titles (sub-leases and certificates issued by the Municipal).
- Stock of goods where applicable.
- Guarantors will be required where necessary.
- Credit life insurance for customers with movable collateral(where applicable).