Our Corporate Current Account is a cheque book account for registered corporate entities that enables ease of transactions through third parties.
- Opening balance of Ugx 100,000 or USD/GBP/EURO 200.
- Minimum balance Nil for UGX or USD 50, GBP 25 and EURO 35
- Ledger fees per entry of UGX 2,000 or USD 1, GBP 1 and EURO
- Minimum ledger fee per month of UGX 10,500 or USD 5, GBP 2 and EURO 3.
- Penalty below minimum Nil for UGX, USD 20, GBP 13 and EURO 16.
- Cheque book issued at account opening
- Unlimited access to account.
- Transactions can be made through a third party.
- Ability to transact through a third party
- Access to other bank products including loans and overdrafts
- Unlimited access to the account.
Fees and charges
- Ugx 2,000 per ledger entry.
- Monthly charges of UGX 10,500.
Requirements for Limited Liability Company:
- Proper identification i.e. National ID, passport or driving license for the signatories
- Reference-known bank customer (at least 6 month with Housing Finance Bnak)/trading license or VAT certificate
- Initial opening deposit of (100,000/=)
- Fully completed account opening forms
- Certificate of incorporation*
- Memorandum and Articles of Association*
- Particulars of Directors and secretaries of the company (company form 7)
- Board Resolution to open an account with Housing Finance Bank
Requirements for other entities like NGO, CBO, Associations, Co-operatives Union, Societies, Trusts:
- Fully completed Account opening forms
- Certified copy of the registration certificate
- Letter to Housing Finance Bank requesting to open up an account
- Valid identification i.e. National ID, Passport or driving license for the signatories
- Reference in writing by two account holders who have been with Housing Finance Bank for the last 12 months
- Registered copy of the constitution/memorandum of Association
- Initial opening deposit of 100,000/=
- Minutes of the committee meeting authorizing the application for account opening.
*All copies must be registered with the Registrar of companies and certified as true copies of the respective originals.