This is a cheque book account designed to cater for businesses that transact frequently It is tailored for Limited liability company or NGO, CBO, Associations, Co-operatives Union, Societies, Trusts.
- Opening balance of (100,000/=)
- Minimum balance 50,000/= (NIL)
- Unlimited access to account
Requirements for Limited Liability Company:
- Proper identification i.e. National ID, passport or driving license for the signatories
- Reference-known bank customer (at least 6 month with Housing Finance Bnak)/trading license or VAT certificate
- Initial opening deposit of (100,000/=)
- Fully completed account opening forms
- Certificate of incorporation*
- Memorandum and Articles of Association*
- Particulars of Directors and secretaries of the company (company form 7)
- Board Resolution to open an account with Housing Finance Bank
Requirements for other entities like NGO, CBO, Associations, Co-operatives Union, Societies, Trusts:
- Fully completed Account opening forms
- Certified copy of the registration certificate
- Letter to Housing Finance Bank requesting to open up an account
- Valid identification i.e. National ID, Passport or driving license for the signatories
- Reference in writing by two account holders who have been with Housing Finance Bank for the last 12 months
- Registered copy of the constitution/memorandum of Association
- Initial opening deposit of 100,000/=
- Minutes of the committee meeting authorizing the application for account opening.
*All copies must be registered with the Registrar of companies and certified as true copies of the respective originals.